Who We Are
Corodemus & Corodemus, LLC, is a second generation Alternative Dispute Law Firm with a national practice. We serve clients in both Federal and State Court, with Judge Marina Corodemus (Ret.) as the Director of the ADR Practice Area. Our firm, founded by the Judge’s father, James Corodemus (now retired), retains family pride in serving clients as if you were family.
Judge Corodemus is uniquely qualified for to help you with your next case. She brings extensive experience of both private practice litigation and judicial knowledge, having set the standard for Mass Tort Cases in New Jersey and thereafter the country. Since retiring from the bench, she has distinguished herself as one of the nation’s leading ADR professionals.
You the client are always our top priority.
We continue the tradition of serving our clients with honesty, integrity and dedication. Our name is synonymous with excellence, generation to generation. We are here to work with the courts in a supplementary role and NOT to substitute or supplant, but to facilitate your resolution without long time delays or the expense of protracted litigation. You, the client, are always our top priority. Your due diligence requires you to seek and retain a professional with the integrity and gravitas that lends to resolving the most complex of matters.
What We Do
We resolve complex civil disputes as true neutrals. We get the job done!
Alternative Dispute Resolution (ADR) is our only business. Our attorneys and support staff maintain strict independence from any conflict of interest or partisan roles. Our lawyers do not represent any parties in litigation. We are committed and dedicated to being true neutrals, to best serve you, our clients.
We are committed and dedicated to being true neutrals.
We pledge to maintain the highest ethical standards and our Director enjoys the highest permitted AV Martindale Hubbell rating. We will resolve your individual case with a custom crafted solution, creating peaceful resolution to your serious civil dispute, confidentially, without expensive litigation costs or lengthy courtroom dramatics.
Why Choose Us?
When you deserve the very best ADR professional for your complex civil disputes, choosing our firm is the first step towards solving your problems. Not just because we say so, but because they do:
- 2013, The National Law Journal named Judge Marina Corodemus Best Individual Mediator in the country.
- 2012, The National Law Journal named Judge Marina Corodemus Best Individual Mediator in the country.
- 2013, The National Law Journal named the Firm Corodemus & Corodemus BEST ADR Provider in the country.
- 2012, The National Law Journal Named the Firm Corodemus & Corodemus BEST ADR Provider in the country.
- Judges for some of the most complex Federal Multidistrict Litigation (MDL) cases have named Judge Corodemus as Special Master:
- Judge Eldon E. Fallon, Eastern District of Louisiana
- Judge David A. Katz, Northern District of Ohio
- DePuy Orthopaedics, Inc., ASR Hip Implant Products Liability Litigation (CMO)
- Judge Joseph R. Goodwin, Southern District of West Virginia
- American Medical Systems, Inc., Pelvic Repair System Products Liability Litigation (Pretrial Order)
Our business model is based upon three fundamental principles:
- We pledge to provide a fair and honorable resolution of your dispute;
- Our “team approach” allows work to be done by the right people experienced in your particular area of the law;
- Time is money and we respect both.